DonationXchange revolutionizes CSR and donation management routines. All philanthropy initiatives, including grants, sponsorships, in-kind donations, and volunteer hours can be managed efficiently through the DonationXchange web-based back office.
• Item Donation Requests
• Ticket Requests
• Appearance Requests
• Employee Giving
Custom forms embedded in your corporate website funnel information directly into your DonationXchange account, enabling you to track all initiatives in one central repository. This data can then be viewed in executive-ready and custom reports, providing increased transparency within your company, among your investors, and throughout community organizations. DonationXchange will improve department productivity with its collaborative tools, and eliminate outdated procedures with its cloud-based software.
The Donation Request Process
Once you have embedded your custom donation request form onto your website, organizations can submit charitable donation requests. Follow the easy step-by-step process within the platform to manage each request from start to finish.
- Receive Requests and applications from qualified organizations
- Electronically review and track donation requests
- Approve and decline requests online
- Fulfill donations with current inventory
- Manage monthly and annual campaign tracking, budget, and impact through the online portal
- Generate year-end contribution reports for tax and accounting purposes